I can infer that sams mom and dad are busy people. I also can infer that sams mom and dad are nice people.One more thing that I can infer about sams mom and dad is that they kind of help sam but not that much.
After reading chapter two I can infer that Samuels parents are always busy because they talk about sams parents but Sams parents never say anything but "Sam have you finished your homework yet?"and "how come the only time you head hearts it is when you have to do homework? ".That is the only thing the ever say in the book.I can also infer that they probably meet a lot of people and that they have a good heart about their job because they are always in a government project.
From reading chapter two,I can infer that Sam's mom and dad did some experiments to his brain.I think that because Sam told Jamiethat from what his parents have told him,they are making a blueprint of a brain of how does it work. I can infer that the blueprints that his parents are doing,the picture is his brain!
I can Infer that Sam's Mother and Father are trying to help the young person. They think that the young boy is sensitive.Also I think that the young person is going thru what Sam is going thur and I remember I chapter 1 Sam gets head ackes and in chapter 2 he felt dizzy and scared and it wasn't the head ack he said it was the sound of cold, hollow tapping. That is what the parents could do
I can infer that sams mom and dad are busy people. I also can infer that sams mom and dad are nice people.One more thing that I can infer about sams mom and dad is that they kind of help sam but not that much.
ReplyDeleteAfter reading chapter two I can infer that Samuels parents are always busy because they talk about sams parents but Sams parents never say anything but "Sam have you finished your homework yet?"and "how come the only time you head hearts it is when you have to do homework? ".That is the only thing the ever say in the book.I can also infer that they probably meet a lot of people and that they have a good heart about their job because they are always in a government project.
ReplyDeleteFrom reading chapter two,I can infer that Sam's mom and dad did some experiments to his brain.I think that because Sam told Jamiethat from what his parents have told him,they are making a blueprint of a brain of how does it work. I can infer that the blueprints that his parents are doing,the picture is his brain!
ReplyDeleteI can Infer that Sam's Mother and Father are trying to help the young person. They think that the young boy is sensitive.Also I think that the young person is going thru what Sam is going thur and I remember I chapter 1 Sam gets head ackes and in chapter 2 he felt dizzy and scared and it wasn't the head ack he said it was the sound of cold, hollow tapping. That is what the parents could do
ReplyDelete