Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Make Inferences

Reread page 16. Why do you think that Sam had to see his mom and dad? What inferences can you make about how Sam feels about his parents?

5 comments:

  1. I think sam had to see his mom and dad is because his head hurt and he kept on hearing voices. Also,The parents are the only ones that can help him and comfort him through the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam wants his parents because they can help him with his headache and the "hearing voices" problem.But I don't think so because Bart's sister tells him that his parents are doing some thing to his brain,like the map that his parents are making (he says it is a map of switches)so that is how he hears the voices saying,"hellllp me...".The text said,"Be there for me.Please be inside."(Sam thought).I know that kids say that when they are hurt,mad or sad,they go to their parents and I also know that Sam's head hurts.I can infer that he wants his parent because they can help him.I also can infer that he safe to be with his parents.But from the back of the book and to page 43,I can infer that his parents are evil scientists that make people by using other humans' parts(like the ones in the magazine that Bart's sister gave to Sam)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Samuel wants to see his parents because they always have "Goverment Projects ". He also wants to know where are his parents when he needs them the most.I can infer that sam feels really sad and lonley because he gets home by himself, he obviously lives by himself.He also doesn't have parent to count on because they are always on the "Goverment Projects".I can also Infer that he probably stressed out because of not really seeing his parents and the migraines that he had sense he was little and not having at least a parent you can tell about your life. He also can be stressed out because of the voice he suddenly hears.It stops his Migraine but it makes him do stuff he doesn't like to do .
    Example:he heard the voice that said "EASY.CALM DOWN.ITS YOU IMAGINATION. YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.NOW USE THE ADRENALINE RUSH AND GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO. "

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i read page 16 i made an inference that he loves his parents. i made an inference that he wants his parents to be there for him.when he thought that he was not going to make it home he wanted his parent to be there for him. i could make an inference that he wants his parents to be there for him when he needs them.i cold also make an inference that he loves his parents and want their protection when he is in trouble or messed something up or when he needs their help

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think that sam needed to see his mom and dad because he miss them, and wants to be with them or he just wants to be with them.I can inference that sam loves his parents just like i do. I also can inference that he cares about them a lot also like i do.One more thing that i can inference is that sam wants his parents to live a happy life.That is what i can inference.

    ReplyDelete